Documents required to process the transmission of units are as follows:
- Letter from the Claimant/s requesting transmission of units.
- Original Death Certificate or Original attested copy of the death certificate of the deceased unit holder.
- Bank Account Details of the new first unit holder as per Annexure I along with attestation by a bank branch manager or cancelled cheque bearing the account details.
- Copy of the PAN Card of the claimant/s duly attested by ARN Distributor / AMC Staff / CAMS Front Office Staff
- KYC acknowledgement letter of the claimants
The above mentioned documents can be submitted to the nearest TMF Investor Service office or sent to the registrars on the following address:
Computer Age Management Services Pvt. Ltd.,
No. 178 / 10 M G R Salai (Kodambakkam High Road),
Opposite to Hotel Palmgrove,
Chennai - 600034
On receipt of these documents, the sufficiency of the documents will be checked and incase there is any further documentation/ clarification required the same will be intimated to the claimants.
It shall be noted that only on receipt of the complete documentation, transmission request will be processed.