Documents required to process the transmission of units are as follows:
- Letter from surviving unit holders to the Fund/RTA requesting for transmission of units [refer Annexure - T1]
- Death Certificate(s) in original or copy of the death certificate duly attested by Notary Public or by Gazetted Officer
- Bank Account Details of the new first unit holder as per Annexure - T2 along with signature attestation by a bank branch manager or Cheque copy with account number and holders’ name printed on the cheque.
- KYC confirmation letter or KYC acknowledgement letter bearing PAN / PAN Exempt Ref. No and Name of the surviving unit holders, if not already available
- Any other documents as prescribed by AMC / SEBI / AMFI from time to time
The above mentioned documents can be submitted to the nearest TMF Investor Service office or sent to the registrars on the following address:
Computer Age Management Services Pvt. Ltd.,
No. 178 / 10 M G R Salai (Kodambakkam High Road),
Opposite Hotel Palmgrove,
Chennai - 600034
On receipt of these documents, the sufficiency of the documents will be checked and incase there is any further documentation/ clarification required the same will be intimated to the claimants.
It shall be noted that only on receipt of the complete documentation, transmission request will be processed.